As an Art & Craft Teacher, you will have the exciting opportunity to ignite creativity and imagination in students while fostering a love for artistic expression. Your role is to inspire and guide students in exploring various art forms, nurturing their talents, and developing their artistic skills.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Plan and deliver creative and age-appropriate art lessons that align with the curriculum and educational objectives.
- Introduce students to a wide range of craft projects and activities, encouraging them to explore their creativity with different materials and methods.
- Develop specialized training programs that align with the requirements of Nigerian and international examinations.
- Familiarize students with the exam formats, guidelines, and assessment criteria for different art exams.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.