1. Minimum of a National Diploma. Higher educational qualification is an advantage.
2. Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent command of English.
5. Excellent listening skills.
6. Smart, patient, attentive and empathetic with a warm personality.
7. Able to observe, read customers situations, and in turn make well guided decisions.
8. Ability to handle and mitigate conflict.
9. Well-groomed, smells nice, clean appearance, calming presence and ability to be relatable.
10. Goal oriented and willing to learn.
11. Sound knowledge of Letrol Global Services Limited business.
12. Understands that the customer is key to business success and hence, show them appreciation.
13. Represent the Letrol Global Services Limited brand positively and with integrity.
14. Must own a smart phone and understands its usage.