· Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
· Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
· Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
· Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company
· Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
· Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients.
· Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
· Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending request are closed.
· Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organization.
· Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
Must have at least 1 years working experience in a Travel Agency or Airline in similar capacity.
· Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND/OND
· Ability to use GDS (Amadeus)