Key Responsibilities – What will the candidate be doing?
• Working with the SMEs – Content Development to understand and deliver the subject matter developed by your subject team in an engaging video lesson
• Working with the media team to ensure that the video lessons meet quality standards desired by young learners
• From time to time, you may be required to be involved with content development and revise subject-based curricula to meet the quality standards
• Working alongside the company’s motion animators to ensure that the video lessons successfully deliver key concepts in an easy to understand manner through high-quality animations
• Any other assignment or task assigned by your manager Role Requirements – Who are we looking for?
• B.Sc. in Mathematics, Engineering, Science, B.A. in English or any relevant degree
• 2+ years’ experience in teaching for the subject matter you are applying for is preferred
• Strong understanding of the subject matter and ability to memorize the same
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the video lesson
• Ability to be detail-oriented and work with a team
Location and Line Management
Your role will be based in Kano State and you will report to the Head of Content Development