Strategy and Consulting Analyst
Consulting & Strategy
Our company, ASA is growing rapidly and is hiring for a consulting analyst. As a consulting analyst, you help improve business performance and accelerate innovation and growth by providing insight and solutions for organizational problems from startups to SMEs and Large Organisations. Africa Strategy Advisers a Business Advisory, Venture Incubation & Investor Matching services company. We work with businesses that seek to dominate their markets and shape the future of Africa through the power of ideas, relentless enterprise & visionary capital. We work with start-ups, SMEs and Large corporates across multiple industries, including Fashion, beauty and Lifestyle, Logistics, Technology, Oil &Gas;, Telecoms, Hospitality, Agriculture, Sports, Financial Services, FMCGs, Manufacturing, Health care and Public Sector etc. We are looking to hire Consulting Analysts across our key services areas of Investment and Corporate Finance, Business Consulting and Strategic Planning as well as Innovation and Technology Ventures Incubation.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Strategic Business Planning: The Analyst is expected to lead the process of developing business plans for clients to unlock value opportunities in their sectors.
- An end-to-end understanding of how businesses create value is very important in achieving this responsibility.
- Financial Forecasts / Modelling: The Analyst is also expected to lead a team that develops financial models for business planning and investment appraisals to help engender better management decision-making. The Analyst has to have a robust understanding of quantitative models for business finance.
- Research and Analysis: With research being a very integral part of the Analyst work process, the Analyst is also expected to lead their Associates in the development of industry intelligence and the smart adaptation of this intelligence to help solve clients’ problems and take advantage of value opportunities.
- The ability to aggregate and make sense of seemingly disparate bits of information is very critical to delivering on this responsibility.
- Initiatives Management: The Analyst will regularly have the responsibility of driving the implementation of initiatives within ASA.
- These initiatives are critical to the achievement of the organization’s objectives and the Analyst has to have experience in managing initiatives in similar organizations.
- Business Development: The Analyst is expected to work with Partners on initiatives and marketing activities designed to grow the business including contributing to the firm’s online blog, driving the business’ media channels, creating case studies, and white papers, facilitating knowledge sharing sessions and learning programs and other marketing related content development activities to support marketing and business development efforts.
- Client Relations: The Analyst is also a key part of ASA’s client engagement process and must therefore be able to develop and manage close relationships with clients.
- New Ventures Incubation: The Analyst is expected to support the incubation and management of new ventures both internal and external venture ideas and portfolio companies that we provide acceleration support for.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.