Responsibilities for Social Media Manager
· Manage day-to-day campaign management and ensure brand consistency
· Increase product awareness and company recognition by using various social media channels.
· Work with the brand to develop social media strategies and implement them every month.
· Monitor social media interaction between the company and its customers, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
· Develop actionable plans to effectively reach and engage users on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, and other social media and messaging platforms.
· Create and implement a monthly editorial calendar that includes a sales plan and monthly objectives.
Qualifications / Requirement for Social Media Manager
3-5 years of social
media management experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
· Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and others
· Understanding the principles of graphic design.
· Excellent writing and editing skills.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
· An understanding of SEO and internet rankings for web content
· Experience in creating marketing campaigns that cater to a target audience and capture their attention
· Strong marketing strategy understanding and ability to seamlessly use marketing concepts across various marketing formats