- Engage all latest social media apps including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. in building a strong online brand for the company.
- Develop brand awareness and building of an online reputation for the company.
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on all the organization's social media platforms in order to drive publicity and increase followership.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- The organization is an enabler of progress hence Pictures, content, video, and graphics must project these to the online community.
- Handle the distribution of Bulk SMS and other content on marketing platforms like MailChimp etc.
- Identify key social influencers with who the organization can engage for continuous community building.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience in a microfinance bank or a fintech.
- Tech-savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
- The ability to engage with an online audience and create a community.
- Understanding of innovative and best practices in social, content, and digital marketing.
Salary Range : NGN 120,000 - 150,000 / Month.