PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices.
- Assist in managing social media channels and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Draft weekly social media posts
- Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of followers
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed via Social media to generate leads and improve page activity.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm for the job
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools
- Knowledge on Adobe Creative Suite is an added advantage