Senior Quantity Surveyor
Estate Agents & Property Management
This position will maximize project margin and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting. To drive best value from suppliers and subcontractors. To carry out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost and margin.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- To carry out monthly valuations of work in progress, including forecasting of final costs and sales.
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecasts.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Prepare submit and negotiate project final accounts.
- Commercial vetting of sub contractor tenders and contracts.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Technical degree in quantity surveying
- Academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Five (5) years experience in quantity surveying is preferred
- The candidates must be fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be adept in the use of Internet and E-mail
- Very good organizational skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good planning capabilities
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.