- To manage and direct operations of the company to achieve business targets in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Assisting in developing standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Formulating strategies and improving performance.
- Increasing the quality of customer services.
- Maintains accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Ensures team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Conduct regular meetings to discuss strategies, targets, results, issues, concerns, updates, etc.
- Work on compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct performance reviews and provide feedback.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting, and training of staff.
- Build a strong relationship by addressing customer/clients’ issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Provides operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
- Helps to promote a company culture that encourages top performance, high morale, and discipline.
- Identifies and addresses problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build Alliances and Partnerships with other organizations.
- Develop a team of competent information technology experts for the company’s operations.
- Supporting the CEO or Executive Chairman’s vision, processes, ideas, and targeted results.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in operations management of not less than 5 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of cash flow management, budgeting, and Business Profits
- Great leadership skills to inspire, motivate and guide.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent knowledge and use of computer and Information Technology.
Salary: NGN 220,000.00 Gross (Per Month).