Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
Role will include cash forecasting and management, interest charges review, and cash equivalent reporting and short- & long-term debt reporting.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information.
- Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Responsible for posting complex accounting entries, reconciling complex accounts, etc
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as an Accountant.
- Candidate must be familiar with GAAP.
- Candidate must posses analytical skills.
- Candidate must possess ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in Microsoft application particularly MS Excel.
- Candidate must possess knowledge about financial systems.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.