1. To develop the Company’s portfolio and grow the company’s market share across all Construction and Power Companies in Northern Nigeria.
2. To ensure the delivery of excellent service to all clients and supervise the management of all key relationships in the Construction and Power sectors.
Academic/Professional: First degree in Engineering or any other relevant discipline, MSc/MBA/ACII/ACIIN will be an added advantage.
Work experience: 3 – 4 years’ experience in the Financial Services Sector, sales experience with construction & power companies will be an added advantage.
• Identifies and establishes a business relationship with Construction & Power Companies
• Prospecting of major clients within the Construction & Power value chain in Nigeria,
• Customer relationship management
• Maintains the database of existing and prospective customers
• Creating Value Added services for clients
• Reconciliation of Clients’ Accounts and Receivables’ management
• Preparation of submission to Tender Bids.
• Prepares daily, weekly & monthly reports on business activities
• Contributes to the preparation and monitoring of the Team’s budget.
• Relationship Management with brokers
• Carry out any other assignment that might be delegated by the Team Lead and the Group Head
from time to time.
• Good knowledge of insurance business and products
• Good communication skills (Oral & Written)
• Good understanding of financial statement analysis and reporting
• Very good selling and relationship management capabilities
• Target-driven mindset.
• Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality.