Our client is a leading player in trade distribution in Nigeria and West Africa with over 40 years of successful operation partnering with global brands in the distribution of consumer goods in foods, perfumes, cosmetics, etc. Overwhelming demands and acceptance have led to the need to fill strategic positions in various locations in Nigeria
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- The Sales Manager will play a key role in planning, developing, marketing, executing, monitoring, resolving issues, and initiating appropriate corrective actions to ultimately boost sales and commercial growth of the organization in his/her market.
- Reporting to the Commercial Head
- Develop and implement an innovative universe mapping of assigned territory/market.
- Define and implement the sales strategy for his market area, overseeing the full sales cycle from identifying opportunities to successfully closing deals.
- Management of third-party (internal teams and external suppliers) contributors.
- Budget management proficiency.
- Generate leads and proactive sales by executing against our promotional and networking events and activities.
- Build relationships with potential distributors and brokers to sell them our added–value services and products.
- Manage all sales orders and payment recoveries from distributors in his market area.
- Contribute to and execute a brand strategy to ensure consistent communication across all channels.
- Develop and implement innovative sales programs based on market insights, aimed at attracting and retaining new distributors and expanding distribution reach across the channel.
- Take the lead in managing and maintaining the sales promotional calendar while actively collaborating on promotional campaigns.
- Oversee and contribute to distribution programs, as well as the development of new brand plans in his area.
- Contribute to the sales planning process, collaborating with cross-functional teams to co-create sales programs and reviewing the success of implemented strategies.
- Ensure alignment with distribution insights, creating impactful brand visibility through well-executed sales initiatives, events, and promotions.
- Provide support tools for distributor education and training.
- Evaluate ROI on promotional investments.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver Joint Business Plans (JBP) and continually review marketing plans within the JBP framework.
- Minimum academic qualification of bachelor’s degree in any field in Marketing, Business, Finance, Education, Business/Administration, Management, Economics, Accounting, or International Trade.
- An MBA/MSc degree will be an added value
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a dynamic FMCG/Retail environment, thriving in fast-paced marketing and sales settings.
- Your track record in similar positions will enable you to work autonomously while seamlessly integrating within a collaborative and passionate marketing and sales team and must be between 25 to 35 years old.
- Proven track record in effectively managing accounts, sales, agency partnerships and collaborations to drive trade marketing success.
- In-depth understanding of the sales/distribution channels, including retail and on-premises (bars and hotels), enabling strategic and targeted trade marketing initiatives.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills to ensure timely execution of sales campaigns and activities.
- Advanced stakeholder management proficiency, building and nurturing relationships with distribution partners at all levels.
- Familiarity with logistics coordination within the trade industry, ensuring efficient delivery and distribution of sales materials.
- Proficiency in utilizing MS Office tools for data analysis, reporting, and effective communication within the sales context.
- Exceptional sales abilities to create impactful sales materials tailored for distribution audiences.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.