Job roles and responsibilities
- Make all decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the Bank.
- Develop, manage, monitor all policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Ensures that policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulatory requirement and Bank policies.
- Develops all risk management frameworks in line with Board approval and ensure compliance.
- Manage & supervise legal, operational, finance & other internal control functions within the Bank.
- Coordinate all regulatory reporting correspondence(s), reporting and compliance requirement within and outside the Bank.
- Coordinate risk and compliance training across the Bank.
- Ensure day to day credit compliance, documentation, and filling of all Bank information in line with Bank and regulatory requirements.
- Attend to other matters as will be required by the management.
Educational skills and requirements
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking, and finance or any related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Microfinance sector will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have a finance background.
- Analytical skills and the ability to manage and prioritize work.