We are seeking a results-driven Sales and Leasing Agent to join our team in Lagos. You will work closely with clients to help them buy, sell or rent properties in Lagos Island while providing exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for generating leads, conducting property showings, negotiating deals, and closing sales transactions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Providing guidance and assistance to sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Liaising with property developers to secure exclusive development contracts for the company.
- Presenting properties and their associated amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
- Negotiating leases, selling properties, and successfully closing deals.
- Ensuring proper lead management and timely client follow-up.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and establishing a prominent presence in the real estate marketplace.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the home buying, renting, and selling process.
- Conduct property inspections and viewings.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- Previous experience and proven track record in sales and leasing within the real estate industry is REQUIRED.
- In-depth knowledge of the Lagos Island real estate market and its trends.
- Motivated and self-disciplined to achieve leasing and sales goals.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client relationship management, strong networking, and prospecting abilities
- Passion for helping clients achieve their home buying and selling goals.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and target-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a passion for achieving success.
- Amazing company culture! Intensive onboarding training to make sure you hit the ground running.
- HMO, Pension, and Bonuses.
- An explanation of benefits will be described in more detail in the employee handbook.
- Premium leads & referrals generated by CWRE Team's extensive marketing efforts.
- Access to marketing tools, performance tracking systems, and enterprise- level CRM.
Agent training, and on-going Agent coaching & support.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.