We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Pricing/forecasting the cost of the different components needed for a project.
- Tracking changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections in line with these.
- Selecting and/or sourcing construction materials.
- Sourcing contractors and/or subcontractors to work on the construction stage of the project.
- Measuring and valuing the work done on site.
- Dealing with financial and legal problems.
- Liaising with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, construction engineering, management, or related field
- 2 - 3 years of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.