Harp Holdings Limited
Building & Architecture
We are looking to hire a reliable quantity surveyor to join our capable team of professionals. The quantity surveyor will be tasked with analyzing existing budgets and making improvements, reviewing plans and preparing quantity estimates, negotiating with various contractors and vendors, as well as building relationships with clients and site managers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal database
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
- Responsible for the collation of all purchasing request in a timely manner
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Ensure up to date market intelligence for the company
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying, engineering, management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver's license.
- Great networking abilities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.