We are looking for a project manager who will be responsible for managing projects, programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Organizing daily activities based on the goals of the organization
- Implementation of projects as assigned
- Devising new programs that support the organization’s objectives
- Develop budgets and plans for the programs
- Developing program funding proposals
- Actively delivering on projects and monitoring projects to ensure goals are met
- Evaluating and assessing the programs’ strengths and weaknesses
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals
- Work with the Executive to organize and execute assigned special business projects (business process improvement, business plan writing, marketing planning, etc.)
- Information preparation duties include writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other.
- Project Management, documentation, and reporting, among others, as assigned
- Research opportunities (events, projects, training, businesses, etc), and engaging networks relevant to the organisation
- Social media content management and handling of social media handles. Ensure that the interests of the executive and company are promoted.
- Researching and preparing speeches and presentations in a variety of formats to support the activities of the organisation
- Any other duties assigned by management.
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience in a project management/ program management role, including some experience working with senior management
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor's degree in business or a related field. Having a master's degree would be advantageous.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Must have very strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Must have experience in content research and creative writing
- Experience in social media management
- Must have experience in international firms or good exposure to international standards and work environment.
- Must have very good oral and technical communication skills and have good stature to represent the Executives in meetings and events.
- Ability to be thorough and precise when accomplishing a task.
- Must take ownership of all areas of work with a results-driven attitude — i.e., multi-task, meet deadlines, identify goals and priorities, and complete complex assignments with minimal direction.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.