- Effective communication and negotiations management with all relevant project's stakeholders and shareholders.
- Project Leadership.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Project planning, tracking, updating and corrections.
- Project budgeting, cost analysis.
- Ensuring all projects' deliverables are on time, within budget and meeting quality standards.
- Reviewing and advising regarding technical feasibilities.
- Problems solving skills.
- Using appropriate management techniques to manage project scope, schedule, cost and change orders, etc.
- Minimum Qualification: University Degree
- Minimum Length of Experience: 10 years
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Overseeing experiences in megaprojects is a plus.
- Cost/Value experience.
Salary: NGN 300,000- NGN 400,000