Product & Project Management
A firm in the telecoms sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement).
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by conducting quality assurance tests.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's Degree is Management or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the Telecoms industry.
- Certifications in project management is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skill.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.