- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets, and expenditures.
- Organize and attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings to ensure assigned projects are duly carried out and delivered to the company’s standard.
- Undertake project tasks and manage resources to ensure that projects are delivered within time and budget.
- Oversee the planning and delivery of construction projects.
- Estimate and negotiate project costs.
- Determine which methods and strategies are appropriate for each project.
- Lead and Interface with workers, teams, and other construction professionals on technical and contract details.
- Must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines are met.
- Supervise the works of contractors, laborers, etc.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Be versatile. Ability to handle multiple challenges across roles, departments, and ideas.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical Skills
- Organization Skills
- Leadership Skills
Salary Expectation: NGN 3 million – 5 million (Annual Gross)