We are looking to hire a Professional Sculptor for the creation of Automobile body kits.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Model three-dimensional substances including stone, marble, concrete, plaster, and wood to create forms.
- Use metalworking, welding, carving, whittling, chiseling, or shaping to construct artistic forms.
- Utilize tools such as chisels, gouges, and mallets to create objects.
- Cut and carve images out of blocks of wood, plaster, or stone.
- Cast substances in bronze or concrete.
- Form catalogues or portfolios to exhibit work.
- Arrange to have sculptures shown in museums or universities.
- Refer to photographs or scenery for inspiration.
- Incorporate sound, light and motion into the artwork
- Cut, twist, laminate, secure, and fasten raw and manufactured materials.
- Use finger or small hand tools to smooth out rough edges or carve details.
- Select materials for new projects.
- Willing to learn
- Willing to contribute ideas
- A problem solver
- An active listener
- Flexible and have good communication skills
- Above all should be a good team player.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.