- Perform intensive research to identify new recipes for lifestyle disease management.
- Should be able to prepare both local and continental dishes in a healthy way
- Should be able to work with an existing recipe and adapt to healthy cooking to improve wellness.
- Should be able to identify, create and document recipes.
- Build good relationships with customers, clients, business partners.
- Create appetizing and appealing dishes using culinary expertise.
- Two (2)years and above of practical working experience in the food industry or food outlet
- Candidate should possess either ND, HND or B.Sc. in any relevant field. Having B.Sc. in food nutrition and dietetics is an added advantage
- The candidate should have attended a culinary school with pragmatic cooking skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Ability to analyze problems and pay attention to details.
- Great analytical skills and problem-solving.
- Leadership skills
Location: Ikeja& Lekki
Salary: Attractive salary within the range of N40,000 – N70,000