Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of juices, fruit platter, sandwiches, and smoothies
- Ensuring promptness, freshness, and quality food products
- Implementing company's hygiene policies and keeping all equipment clean
- Ensuring the meeting of the Team's production targets
- Handle pre-preparation process for products
- Wash and maintain company's equipment in keeping with maintenance manual
- Good understanding of spoken and written English.
- Good communication skills/customer service skills
- Understanding of juicing machines/equipment
- Ability to read and follow equipment operations manual
- Ability to make salads/smoothies, formulation of juice, and so on
- work skill: Good motor skills to be able to operate juicing equipment
- Essential: A minimum of OND/NCE in any field.
- Desirable: A degree in Human Nutrition, Dietetics, Nursing, or counseling.
- Essential: Working experience in a target-driven, good customer service environment
- Desirable: Work experience in the Hospitality industry.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical insurance as well as feeding allowance
Salary: the pay is among the top 5% for entrants into the juice/wellness industry. The pay is negotiable depending on the years of experience.
The probationary period is between Three to Six months.
In keeping with government regulations, all potential employees must pass the Food-handler test and other medical tests before employment.