We are looking to hire a suitable individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Lead product discussions on the company's diagnostic products and keep abreast with new product updates and partner product innovations
- Plan and facilitate workshops for existing and potential clients in order to showcase, market, and sell the products through developed learning content and resources.
- Detailing diagnostic products, information, specifications, and functionalities and ensuring that they are accurately understood and applied.
- Provide product presentations/demonstrations at clinical meetings, tradeshows, and to customers on requests.
- Ensure all product documentation (internal and external) is updated in the event of product updates, revisions, and upgrades.
- Develop and execute business development strategies aimed at meeting assigned partners’ targets.
- Support and enhance sales processes by liaising with key customers to understand their workflow and help them with the adoption of the company laboratory solutions.
- Initiates strategies that drive sales and innovates marketing events that promote the Diagnostic brands the company represents in Nigeria.
- Analyze competitive products, marketplace, and industry trends to aid in the development of new business ventures, collaboration with new partners, product pricing, and negotiations.
- Participate and facilitates product presentations with customers
- Help customers identify gaps in their clinical diagnostic processes and procedures and use company products and services to fill such gaps.
- Support the marketing team in developing sales and marketing strategies to drive product awareness and profitability
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to craft product information to be used in the development of promotional materials and campaigns
- Work with the Technical Services and Customer Service teams to troubleshoot and solve product issues with and customers and ensure quality after-sales.
- Collaboration with Customer Service to monitor customer feedback.
- Minimum of a second-class upper degree in Medical or Science related discipline
- A Master’s degree in health sciences or business is an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years in product management of scientific and laboratory products; knowledge of medical laboratory products is an advantage
- Demonstrate a high level of analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid experience in team management and leadership
- Should possess the ability to use information/data and various metrics to develop an informed and factual business case.
- Strong financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop informed product strategies, which subsequently improve product performance.
- Ability to develop product business plans and strategic roadmaps
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfort presenting to internal and external audiences
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team
- Ability to multi-task, and work on multiple projects, with good organizational skills.
Remuneration: NGN 10,000,000 - 12,000,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.