1. Provide clear descriptions and outline (of the product/ issues that arise per time) for easy comprehension by the development/ tech support team.
2. Develop and drive execution of sales strategies to achieve preset targets per period.
3. Deliver periodic status reports to stakeholders to show correlation performance and return on investment. 4. Provide strategic support for sales and marketing post-launch, providing guidance and monitoring to ensure target achievement.
5. Lead stakeholder engagement and secure commitments across multiple business lines (as may be required).
6. Ensure optimum value generation from the bank’s investment in assigned products.
7. Ensure daily and periodic review of performance trend to generate new insights.
8. Carry out industry survey and competitor analysis to study trends and make recommendation to the bank.
9. Collaborate with extant stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met.
10. Monitor product life cycle and contribute to product modifications or new products initiatives and
activities through feedback from the field.
- Customer On-boarding Rate (Target) - User (Re)-Activation/ Renewal Rates (Target) Customer Conversion Rate (Users converted to Bank Customers
- Lifetime Value
- Conversion rate
- Customer Service Rating (iNPS, eNPS) LEARNING
- % Implementation of awareness plan - Learning Score
PROCESS & OTHERS
- Platform Reliability (Target Rate)
- % Implementation of predefined innovation/initiative
- Volume of de-activations
RISK & CONTROL
- Audit Rating Score
FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: - Project planning & Control
- Knowledge of Extant Rules and Regulations - Industry Pricing and Regulatory Knowledge - Sales/ Marketing
- Strategic Thinking
- Service Level Management
- Data Analysis
- Business Communication
- Documents/ Records Management
- IT Appreciation & Application
- Knowledge of Payment Systems
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Accounting
- Project Quality Management
- Interpersonal Relations
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Time & Self-Management
- Attention to Detail (Excellence)
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
- Customer focus
PERSON SPECIFICATION/JOB PROFILE
- Assertive, punctual with Good numeracy and digitally aware with emerging trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of digital tools
- First degree.
- Minimum of 4 years’ cognate experience