We are a plantain chips production factory and we are expanding our business line. However, we require the services of low-income manual labourers.
Basic responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Peel Plantain for fryers
- Assist with sealing , packing and storage finished chips.
- Provide support to fryers when necessary
- Fry plantain chips
- Clean up oil stains from frying equipment
- Provide support when frying is not required.
- Sweep and mop up production, factory and common areas
- Clear bins and waste
- Keep the factory clean at all times.
- Organize reception and keep it neat and tidy at all times
- Count and verify outgoing goods
- Plan daily activities and appointments
- Organize payments for factory utilities
- Run errands
- Work time is 9 am - 5 pm. Workers are expected to resume not later than 8:30 am from Monday to Saturday
- Experienced fryer is a plus, however, training will be done for all intending applicants. The administrative assistant will need to be proficient with Microsoft word and excel
- Location is Ilupeju, Lagos.
- Workers seeking to relocate can be accommodated on-premise.