Admin & Office
Personal Assistant - The main objective of the role is to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Act as the first point of contact in dealing with visitors and correspondence.
- Oversee the smooth day-to-day running of the CEO’s office.
- Work with office assistants to ensure the CEO’s office is neat.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from inquiries, answering queries where possible and escalating as necessary.
- Monitor office supplies of the CEO’s office and place orders when necessary.
- Manage the CEO’s appointments and maintain confidential documents and files.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by the CEO.
- Minimum of BSc. degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities and maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be smart, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Applicants must have a passion for IT and basic technical skills.
- Candidate should be smart, organized, detail-oriented, and easy-going.
- Ability to act proactively, anticipate needs and follow through, exercise good judgement in a diversity of situations.
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.