- As a Pastry Chef, you are responsible for operating the pastry section of the kitchen while working closely with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef. A Pastry Chef will also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings.
- Responsible for creating high-quality pastry dishes with the standard recipes and presentations to maintain quality standards and consistency of product.
- Also, assist in production and maintenance of par stocks of pastry and dessert with proper rotation of products and maintain the highest cleanliness and hygiene standard in the pastry and bakery section.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.