Bridgemead Consulting Is hiring an operations supervisor on behalf of our client; a food and beverage company. We are looking for a professional Operations supervisor to coordinate and oversee our organization to ensure a smooth flow of operations and efficient and productive operations daily. The successful candidate will be responsible for people, operations, budgets, project delivery and strategy. As the operations supervisor, you will display a proven ability to increase our operational efficiency in the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve production targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors and deliver excellent customer service.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Manage shifts which include; daily decision making, scheduling, and planning whilst upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Ensure the quality of the company products - bread, pastries, flatbreads, are met whilst promoting and marketing the company's products.
- Identify key business opportunities and support the development of innovative short term and long term business strategies that lead to company growth.
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to management.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance to drive sales and improve revenue.
- Develop policies and procedures that will support business processes.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure strict adherence to all health and safety regulations.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by the organisation.
- BSc/BA in Business Management, Business Administration, Project Management or other relevant fields.
- MSc/MA in the above-mentioned fields will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years' proven experience as an operation supervisor or similar supervisory role.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive business and project management knowledge.
- Strong understanding of policy, planning and strategy.
- Advanced organisational and leadership skills.
- Practical negotiation and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Work hours - Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (may be required rarely to work on the weekends)
- WorkSpace - Head Office
- Travel Requirement - As required.
- Salary - N125,000 - N150,000 monthly (+benefits)
- Location - Idimu, Lagos.