• Responsible for carrying out prospecting calls
• Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales target
• Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of the firm's logistics services
• Effectively supervise Dispatch Riders and plan routes for delivery effectively
• Oversee day - to - day office management tasks, ensuring that all safety regulations are adhered to
• Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved
• Manage all shipment at our hub
• keep records of deliveries
• Ensure Proof of deliveries are available for all deliveries
• Ensure that licence and permit for each vehicles and motorcycles are up -to -date: servicing ,repairs and fuelling is done when required.
- HND or its equivalent in marketing & business administration.
- 3 years experience from courier/freight industry
- Good knowledge of import/export procedures through air & sea
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Excellent ability to use computer
- Ms word,Excel, Powerpoint
- Proven sale result.
Location. Applicant must leave within Iyana - Ipaja and Agege axis of Lagos State.
Full Time : 8am - 6pm
Saturdays 8am - 3pm
Candidate: Matured male and must be ready to work on Saturdays with a day off during the week