- The Candidate Must have a minimum of 1 year of Hands-On Office management and Personal assistant experience.
- The Candidate must have excellent spoken and written English skills, Excellent internet and Administration software abilities and be able to manage other staff.
- A degree in Business Administration, computer science or engineering might be helpful BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- Previous experience with Renewable energy or Solar/Inverters might be Helpful BUT NOT REQUIRED.
- The candidate must be career-oriented and willing to represent the company in international exhibitions at least twice yearly.
- The successful candidate will manage ALL ASPECTS OF THE OFFICE, SALES, ENGINEERING TEAM, DRIVERS, SECURITY GUARDS, CLEANERS etc.
- Successful Candidate must reside around or within Ikeja or Ibeju Lekki/Ajah axis or must be willing to relocate to either area within 6 months of employment.
- We're driven by a passion for people, innovation, and technology.
- By combining your unique talents with the expertise of our team, you will develop professionally, experience diversity, improve your skills and competence, achieve your career goals and find a place where you can grow.
- Join us now and together we can Expand the Solar Electricity Revolution currently sweeping Nigeria and the world.
- Daily Check of the building grounds and general cleanliness of internal offices, bathrooms, kitchen, Security guard stations, Staff living quarters.
- Intermittently all during the day to Check lights, air conditioners, computers and ensure that those not being used are turned off.
- Ensure that all Staff are neatly dressed in Clean Uniforms and report to work timely.
- Ensure that the entire office is calm and staff carrying out their individual assigned responsibilities without standing around.
- Complete and submit all Daily, weekly and monthly management reports
- Keep track of admin supplies and inform management of needed supplies and to order supplies
- Keep track of Travel advances as well as ensure that all travel advances are retired within 24 hours of arrival of the engineers from site trips.
- Manage the administrative details and logistics of all company-related travel
- Keep track of all deliveries to the office as well as purchases.
- Assist in Stock Inventory audits of all stores
- Hold weekly sales meetings from 8.00am-8.30am with the sales team and ensure a full understanding of the sales effort of each individual salesperson.
- Prepare weekly sales report summary for MD.
- Manage inventory of equipment and repair parts.
- Screen all visitors to MD and ensure that MD is aware of any visitor before a visitor enters MD's office.
- Assist to prepare wage slips/payroll for all employees.
- Assist to prepare payment vouchers for all payments and file records accordingly.
- Maintain accurate filing of all Admin and Accounting records.
- Assist to follow up sales efforts by preparing quotes, invoices and receipts, delivery notes/packing slips and waybills.
- Answer all incoming calls to the company and direct the phone calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Check company e-mail, Whatsapp messages, office phones etc at least EVERY HOUR and follow –up accordingly.
- Supervise the security staff and ensure that they are clean and in complete uniform at all times while on duty.
- Check sales office as well as security post to ensure that NO unwanted persons are using the offices or post for lounge.
- Direct ALL sales enquiries to the sales team but in their absence get all relevant customers details and pass such details to the sales team.
- Maintain an employee file for EVERY staff of this firm to include but not limited to in each file
- Manage a team of outside reliability engineers
- Minimum of 1 year General OFFICE MANAGEMENT experience.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Strong Proficiency with business office software, social media, internet and Computer hardware
- Strong leadership skills and strong attention to details
- Must have General administrative Supervisory experience
- Work Hours are 8am - 6.00pm Monday- Friday (1hour Lunch) and 9am - 2pm Saturday(30Minutes break)
Salary & Benefits:
- NGN135,000 - NGN225,000 PER MONTH
- Free catered lunches
- NGN100,000 Yearly housing allowance.
Availability: - Immediate
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send CV by email to email@example.com
Note: Only qualified and experienced candidates need apply
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.