ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, offgrid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19 per day and the minigrids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in nine countries across Africa (Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), almost 1.5 million customers and over 7 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
• Provide excellent customer service to all ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
• Attract new and existing customers to the Point of Sale
• Supervise the movement & stock count of EEA inventory to and from the Point of Sale
• Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Service Center Center
Deliverables and Activities
• Provide exceptional experience to ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and EEA
• Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to
determine best use of resources
• Diagnose technical issues with customer units and accessories and support the after sales
• Provide accurate product information to customers
• Support the SCA in the disbursement of inventory (including accessories) to allocated Points of
• Contribute to ensuring up-to-date and accurate inventory records for Stock audits
• Provide regular reports on sales, support, inventory, and customer data handling and
• Support the process of receiving, assessing and transferring voluntary and deactivated kits and
any damaged swap stock back to EEA HQ within one month of receipt at the Centre
• Ensure accurate and high quality information is added into EEA data systems.
• Help collect data on customer feedback and satisfaction
• Escalate any unresolved issues or questions to your supervisor/ manager
• Ensure all EEA customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
Required Skills & Experience
• Candidate should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are
• Residents in theses states will be considered; Benue/Niger/Nassarawa/Kogi.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Good influencing and negotiation skills.
• Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Competent with using Microsoft Office packages, and other Google products such as Forms,
Sheets, Docs and Slides etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player who is able to work independently.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external
• Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
• Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have a smartphone.
• A Minimum of OND
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.