We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Prospecting by searching for and calling upon potential customers
- Develop promotional marketing campaigns.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Follow and achieve the outlet’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design
- Reconcile processed Orders from Forum with Excel reports and on Sage.
- Upselling (encouraging customers to buy the comparable higher-end product) and cross-selling (inviting customers to buy complementary or close related products)
- Maintain an accurate database of customer information (contact details, product preferences, and any special terms).
- Ensure goods purchased are correctly and properly packaged and delivered promptly.
- Storing the various retail stock items at sales outlets in the most appropriate fashion, binning and/or racking them by the best methods, and placing them in such a way that any item or material in the Store can be located quickly and easily when it is required.
- Ensuring the safety of all items and materials whilst in the Store; protecting them from pilfering, theft, damage, and deterioration
- Liaising with logistics dept. to ensure that items are packed appropriately to avoid damage in the course of delivery
- Arrange for the window and counter displays of the products in an attractive manner so as to attract or induce the prospects to buy
- Sell goods using the FIFO (First in, first out) approach; add new items from the back so the older products are at the front.
- Ensuring that the correct “stock levels” of the various items are set and maintained, that orders and reorders are made as and when due; requisitions for new products are made on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays before on or before 3 pm.
- Checking, counting or otherwise measuring stock to ensure that records are accurate and that no losses are occurring due to pilfering, theft, damage, or poor storage
- Promote the organization and its products
- Management of Product quality and service standards
- Promote the goodwill of the organization
- Maintain a clean, healthy, and safe environment; weekly general clean-ups occur on Saturday Evenings at the Lekki outlet and Friday evenings at the Surulere outlet.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND/BSc in any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Experience in sales, planning, and implementation of sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in managing and directing a sales team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong selling & negotiation skills
- Customer service skills (ability to quickly build rapport with suppliers and customers)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Stay approachable and have a coaching mindset.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 and above
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.