We are looking for an experienced Marketing Associate or Promoter to boost our marketing and product promotion activities. This is NOT a digital marketing position. We are seeking individuals to execute our traditional (B2B/B2C) face-to-face sales and marketing efforts.You’ll be responsible for executing cohesive and profitable marketing strategies
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Note: This is NOT a digital marketing position. We are seeking individuals to execute our traditional (B2B/B2C) face-to-face sales and marketing efforts
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to products/services
- Collaborate closely and effectively with designers, and other internal stakeholders to drive authentic, consistent, and compelling messaging and customer-centric content across multiple channels
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics, and research the market to identify new opportunities
- Identify interest, understand customer needs and requirements, and use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Distribute proposals, brochures, flyers, etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Provide adequate reports on product and customer-related information.
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Marketing Associate
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns
- Track record of over-achieving quota and targets
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation, and social skills
- You must be comfortable making product/service presentations, generating interest, and qualifying sales prospects.
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling, customer-centric content
- Energetic mindset with the talent to produce multiple options fast, under pressure, and within specifications.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.