We are looking to hire an activation manager with cognate experience (working with an activation and experiential agency or a full fledge advertising agency) who will manage our Event and Activation development plans, presentation, budget preparation, implementation plus Client / Agency Relationship management.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Events Marketing and Management (Concerts, Launches, Shows, Sampling, Sports, Stage/Set design, etc.)
- Brand Activation (Roadshows, Town storming, In-store/mall, Trade and Consumer Promotions, Activations, Merchandising, etc.)
- Provide Content Solutions (sponsorship, features, short feature film, a talk show, etc.)
- Deliver event and activation plan presentations to clients.
- Attend client/agency meetings as may be required.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary agency contact person with clients for day-to-day business.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in any discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Reporting/writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Relationship Management.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to leverage a network of activation teams for events and activation around Nigeria.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.