We need a results-driven Manager to be responsible for the overall office management. You are to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. The manager’s role is to run the office successfully. Working on the shop floor, you are in constant contact with customers and staff. You are responsible for ensuring that staff gives great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the office, creating business strategies, and developing promotional material.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop business strategies to raise our customer pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards i.e quality assurance of all items produced
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, and profits, etc, maintaining statistical and financial records
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand online and store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Drive and implement marketing strategies
- Overseeing stock control and monitoring inventory level
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc)
- Be a shining example of good behaviour and high performance.
- Liaise with customers to obtain feedback that can drive sales.
- Maintain and update customer database.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions.
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Conduct market research
- Provide marketing reports and sales data to the line manager
- Visit corporate organizations in order to pitch the sale of services and products
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press or on the
- Liaise with the back end ( designers and operators) to obtain feedback that can help increase sales
Key Skills Required:
- Leadership Skills
- Business Orientation
- Customer Management
- Organizational Skills
- Numerical skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Commercial awareness
- Basic Accounting Skills
- Good Use of Microsoft Office
- Zoho Mail or any other Mail is a plus
- Basic Understanding of Retail and Accounting Software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.