Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 334,800 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
As a Manager in Assurance, you will be a part of team of like-minded individuals where you will work to contribute to market initiatives and deliver exceptional service to our clients. You will:
- Develop the business opportunities for financial reporting services including IFRS, IPSAS and Financial reporting technologies ( CaseWare, Workiva etc)
- Be responsible for technical accounting support including technical accounting opinions under IFRS and IPSAS
- Supervise financial reporting projects and manage personnel under the accounting and financial reporting services
- Be responsible for implementation of complex accounting standards including IFRS 9, IFRS 15, IFRS 16, IFRS 3, IAS 32 etc
- Be experience for assurance over financial reporting activities
- Contribute to market and eminence initiatives, including development of new service offerings and marketing campaigns within the practice
- Be responsible for implementation of various financial reporting technologies
- Support the Implementation of internal controls over financial reporting
- Be responsible for Support the audit function on technical issues on financial reporting
- Develop and lead timely communications - both internal and external - relevant to our professionals and clients
- Develop materials for and participate in the delivery of presentations to clients and firm personnel
- Serve clients and / or support local office teams as the opportunity arises.
• Bachelor’s degree/HND holder with a minimum of Second Class upper/Upper credit
• Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
• Must have a ACA or ACCA designation or equivalency and possess a minimum 7 years of relevant work experience with a reputable organisation
• Must have practical accounting & reporting advisory technical experience and skills in IFRS, IPSAS, GAAP
• Must have strong business development capabilities
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a big 4 professional services firm
• Must be sound in Corporate reporting including financial and sustainability reporting
• Must have experience in implementation of internal controls
• Capacity to think critically about issues from a strategic perspective (options available, pros / cons of different options, proposed solution) and aptitude in researching accounting standards and related interpretive guidance
• Must have strong technology implementation capabilities. Experience in CaseWare, Workiva or similar solutions is an added advantage.
• Effective consensus building, conflict resolution, and team-building skills, including being a role model for others and imparting knowledge and experience to junior team members
• Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.