IBILE Oil & Gas Corporation
Building & Architecture
The Maintenance Officer will perform general maintenance and repairs for assigned equipment and facilities including plumbing, electrical, basic carpentry, heating and cooling, and other building systems.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Inspects and identifies equipment or machines in need of repair.
- Troubleshoots issues to determine necessary repairs.
- Plans repair work using the building’s blueprints or equipment manual as needed.
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician. Examples may include repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors and other building fixtures.
- Performs routine maintenance on building systems.
- ClOrders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND or it's equivalent required.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior maintenance workers.
- Knowledge of general carpentry and repair.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Related experience preferred.
- Technical certifications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.