Why do it?
- To support, advance and shape innovation processes in the Post-COVID 19 economic recovery context.
- To strengthen your skills in coordinating regional projects, especially liaising with international development partners and government agencies.
- To gain experience working and leading large-scale processes with cultures from around the world
- To advance your knowledge of key innovation tools and methodologies.
- To join our team that hosts and supports the global network of the company
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs in order to meet the budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Monitor progress, address potential issues and make adjustments as needed
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
Are you a match?
- You have experience with the management of multi-stakeholder projects, particularly in a regional or international context.
- You are a team worker and able to build relationships across a wide range of organizations and partners.
- You are a good communicator with excellent written and verbal skills (fluent in English).
- You have excellent user skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and have delivered projects with one of the widely used project management tools.
- You are comfortable interacting with several stakeholders and able to work collaboratively within multidisciplinary and distributed teams.
- You have previous experience in understanding diverse market dynamics and can work across different cultures in a respectful way to the local reality.
- You are passionate about and immersed in relevant topics, developments and conversations in the field of innovation.
- You are able to produce management information in a variety of formats and are experienced in report writing and presentations to key stakeholders.
- You are open-minded, self-reliant, and excited about being part of a diverse, fast-paced, international environment.
- You are able to demonstrate key components of the company's approach: entrepreneurship, collaboration, innovation and exceptional execution ability.
- Good understanding of social entrepreneurship ecosystem
- You have experience monitoring and reporting on complex projects for international development or government agencies with a proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- You have 3-5 years of project management and related experience.
- You have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification--preferred.
- You have a proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- You are strongly familiar with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- You have experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- You have excellent analytical skills and are extremely resourceful.
- Remuneration: NGN 300,000
- The contractor will be responsible for paying their VAT and other local taxes applicable.
- Contract: 6 months with a 1-month probation period.