- Support Jforce consultant’s recruitment drive in the region.
- Propose innovative process, marketing push, and communication channels to improve delivery on JForce growth objectives in the region
- Capability building of the Jforce agents and the city captains.
- Responsible for the general management of the Jforce consultants and the city captains in the region.
- Daily Performance review to understand what drives it, and immediate intervention needed.
- Recommend actions to deliver incremental growth and deliver on all KPIs
- Drive day-to-day performance steering and management of Jforce agents in the region to deliver on targets.
- Manage and support all execution of actions recommended, presenting it to the HQ and follow up execution
- Weekly deep-dive of performance and reports
- Plan T1 campaigns preparation and execution: bottom-up, robust marketing plan, collect brand contribution, plan logistics.
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian offline Sales market (both grey and structured)
- Leadership and management to lead the team above and beyond their capabilities and train them
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and convince potential agents to partner with Jumia
- Very strong sales skills to lead negotiation and deliver on the objective
- Fast learner and well structured
- Performance-driven, action & result oriented
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
- An ideal candidate would possess significant (3-5 years) experience in the Sales and/or offline retail industry, Team management, and a proven track record of impact.
- Track record of building offline networks or distribution channels.
- Top Business / Engineering Schools and Universities
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
- We expect someone passionate, creative, and able to work efficiently. We expect a leader
What we offer:
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African eCommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team