Crowned Gear requires a male-qualified and professional Janitor, or Cleaner, who is responsible for cleaning our office space by completing a variety of cleaning tasks. Whose duties include mopping and vacuuming floors, cleaning surfaces with disinfectant and emptying trash cans or recycling bins, and running errands among other assignments.
- Minimum Qualification:N.C.E
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Clean the interior of buildings including floors, carpet, rugs, windows, and walls
- Disinfect commonly used items like desks, door handles, office tools, and phones
- Maintain cleaning inventory, placing orders for new products when needed
- Remove debris from every corner
- Empty trash and recycling bins
- Wash windows and mirrors, wipe down and sanitize surfaces
- Clean, sanitize, and stock restrooms
- Sweep, mop, polish, and vacuum floors
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- NCE qualification
- Proven work experience as a Janitor
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure
- Excellent time-management skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.