Responsible for designing and planning interior spaces, considering both aesthetics and functionality. Collaborates with clients to understand their design requirements and translates them into creative and practical designs. Selects appropriate materials, colours, and furnishings to enhance spaces and oversees architectural plans.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develops innovative interior design concepts based on client requirements, project goals, and architectural plans.
- Engages with clients to understand their needs, preferences, and vision for the space, and maintains clear and effective communication throughout the design process.
- Produces and supervises architectural working drawings for architectural interior projects including millwork, tile, elevations, floor plans, section plans, 3D renderings, and Reflected Ceiling Plan (RCP).
- Creates technical documentation, such as drawings and specifications, to communicate the design plan to other professionals involved in the project.
- Develops and manages project budgets, provides cost estimates, and recommends cost-effective design solutions without compromising quality.
- Develops, organizes, and reviews building plans.
- Manages interior architectural projects from conception to completion, and ensures timelines are met within design scope and budget requirements.
- Researches, sources, and selects appropriate materials, finishes, furnishings, and fixtures to align with design concepts, budget constraints, and sustainability considerations.
- Creates detailed visual representations, mood boards, and presentations to effectively convey design concepts and obtain client approval for proposed ideas.
- Manages contractor selection process, reviews bids, and manages contractors during the building process.
- Carries out site surveys, measures the existing conditions of projects, and produces architectural drawings.
- Keeps up to date on the latest trends in the industry and carries out architectural research to improve the quality of projects designed by the organization.
- Ensures architectural designs comply with building codes, accessibility standards, and safety regulations.
- 3 years post-NYSC experience in architecture
- Proficient in the use of software such as AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of 3D illustration skills in interior designs, and interior architecture schemes.
- Strong technical CAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions including floor plans, elevations, sections, and electrical plans.
- Strong knowledge of building materials
- Creativity and innovation
- Applying expertise and technology
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Presenting and communicating information
- Learning and researching
- Adhering to principles and values
- Working with people
- Leading and supervising
- Planning and organizing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.