The Human resources manager will supervise the company or organization and its external client's hiring process, from recruitment to interview and hiring new staff.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
- The Human resources manager will supervise the company or organization and its external client's hiring process, from recruitment to interview and hiring new staff.
- The HRM would help connect executives with employees,
- Build an employer brand
- Improve employee engagement
- Build strategic talent resource plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- 3 years and above experience in human resources or related fields.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and external clients.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.