• Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Participate actively in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, maintaining records of applicants, posting vacancies, coordinating the hiring process.
• New hire management – references, verification of credentials, medical screening and coordinate other staff onboarding related tasks.
• Maintain and update employee records.
• Provide administrative support for training, performance management etc.
• Produce reports on general HR activity when required.
• Provide support in policy implementation and ensure adherence by employees to rules and regulations.
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
• Work on clients’ HR-related projects.
• Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
• Additional HR education and certification will be a plus
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
• Excellent knowledge of various HR functions
• Proficient in MS Office
• Proficient with HR software
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem solving and good decision-making skills
• Effective HR and people management skills.
• High ethical standards