- Setting objectives for the HR team and tracking progress
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Developing compensation and benefits plans
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Address complaints and resolve them by implementing innovative solutions.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner
- Make changes and suggest improvements wherever required to ensure the proper functioning of the department.
- Design interesting onboarding sessions and processes for new recruits.
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- Host in-house recruitment events
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
- Monitor HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates and cost-per-hire)
- Prepare and review departmental budgets
- Organize learning and development programs
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labour regulations
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or relevant qualification. An experienced BSc holder is welcome.
- Prior experience as an HR Manager or relevant position.
- Strong command over HR management software like applicant tracking systems, payroll systems, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of labour registration.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent conflict resolution and mediation skills