Services of suitably qualified HR Analysts are required on a short-term basis to support a corporate restructuring/change management project.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Manage stakeholders
- Track and report issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business management, or economics with 2-4years experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Business Analytic tools.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle will be an added advantage.
- Remote work, with periodic physical meetings.
- This position comes with a salary package that is competitive within this sector.
- Interested candidates are invited to submit applications by email and quote the reference number: CTC2020-10-01A
- Application closes Monday, November 11th, 2020. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.