Aren Paper mil
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Help and drive the the organization to clearly define and identify designated positions and clear reporting relationships which will be documented in an organization chart which is shared with all employees in the organization and ensure each role has a written job description.
- Responsible for Talent acquisition at our company and ensure the process is thoughtful, structured, and documented.
- When gaps in critical skill sets are identified, ensure there is a consistent and transparent method for sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, making hiring decisions and maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Ensure that our organization consistently conducts annual wage and performance reviews for all employees. Such reviews will be based on agreed upon goals and/or measurable performance indicators.
- Set up a formal recognition scheme that rewards and recognizes employees for behaviors and achievements that are clearly defined.
- Initiate and put processes in place for identifying employee gaps in skills and offering the necessary training, counselling and coaching through in-house as well as external experts such as consultants and certified trainers
- Carry out an annual employee satisfaction survey to gauge our employees' engagement levels, and also use the findings to build a positive work environment and employee relations.
- Resolve conflicts through positive and professional mediation and Carryout necessary administrative duties.
- Recruit and manage casual staff ensuring that there is a high retention rate with casual staff.
- Map out and monitor KPI's for all staff with periodic reviews to ensure targets are being met.
- 2 - 3 years of verifiable hands-on HR leadership experience is essential
- HR Experience in manufacturing is desirable
- Minimum academic qualification of a First degree in a related discipline with relevant HR qualifications
- Ready to take on full ownership of the HR function for our organization and build it up from scratch.
- The ideal candidate should be ready to hit the ground running with skill and competence
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.