- New products development
- Prospecting new markets for the Company’s products and services
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with both Institutional and individual Clients
- Planning and executing marketing strategies for identified target markets
- Identifying new industry trends
- Meeting financial objectives
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook)
- Good networking skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Apt understanding of the financial markets and investment vehicles
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion for extraordinary results
- Must currently occupy a senior position
- Must be an SEC registered Sponsored Individual
- 1st degree from a reputable university in any of the Finance, Social Sciences, or other relevant fields.
- 5 - 7 years relevant work experience in portfolio management/financial advisory/business development.
- A second degree and/or other relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage.