- Work hand-in-hand with MD to ensure a high level of Prudence and Accountability.
- Advice the MD from time to time on fund management and expenses report.
- Oversee day-to-day running of the office.
- Manages the company Operation Alc
- Balance company Accounts as required
- Carry out Account reconciliation with clients and partners.
- Prepares Quotations and Invoices for clients and partners
- Follow up with new and existing clients for strategic partnerships
- Work experience as Administrative Staff, Accountant, etc
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Finance and other related disciplines
- 2 to 4 years work experience
- Excellent leadership and organizational qualities
- Strong mathematical literacy and data analytics
- Preferably Male within the age range of 27 - 35 years
- The candidate should reside around Magodo Phase I or II, Ojodu- Berger, Ketu-Ikosi, Alausa- Ikeja, Ogudu- Ojota and its environs as proximity to the workplace is important.
Salary: NGN 80,000 - 120,000 monthly.